The Vermeer BC900XL Brush Chipper has the ability to chip heavily branched material up to 9 inches in diameter, making it ideal for line clearing and general cleanup.
- 9” x 14” feed opening reduces need to trim heavily branched material before feeding into the chipper
- 33-inch-diameter disc rotates at 1,400 rpm
- Disc features two steel chipper knives with two usable cutting edges each; two shear bars also have two usable edges to help extend wear life
- Patented SmartFeed system monitors engine rpm and automatically stops and reverses the single horizontal feed roller when feeding larger, hardwood material
- 40-hp Kohler Command CH1000 gas engine