These seven new medium-size machines make up the most popular size class in the Bobcat loader family. The company says these loaders provide operators with extensive feature upgrades, including increased visibility, a more comfortable cab and easier serviceability to maximize jobsite efficiency.
- S510, S550 and T550 feature a radius lift path, providing operators the reach and visibility they require for dumping over a wall, backfilling or loading flatbed trucks
- S530, S570, S590 and T590 models feature a vertical lift path, providing operators the ability to lift heavier loads higher, making it easier to clear high-sided truck boxes and hoppers, as well as placing pallets loaded with heavy material
- Cab-forward design moves the operator closer to the attachment and provides enhanced visibility in all directions
- Larger door opening provides improved visibility to the cutting edge of the bucket or the corners of an attachment
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers are mounted directly to the front plate of the lift arm to provide a solid mounting, and hoses are routed through the loader arms for better protection