The C-Plow from Hiniker Company combines the functions of conventional plowing and backdrag plowing systems into a single innovative design.
- Operated as a conventional plow in the forward plowing mode, with the normal hydraulic angling and spring-trip moldboard functions
- For backdragging, the upper 3/4 of the high-density polyethylene moldboard is hydraulically folded over, creating a rear facing backdrag blade
- A second cutting edge fastened to the top of the moldboard becomes the contact point with the ground surface
- High-clearance, split trip edge; each half of the trip-edge works independently of the other, reducing stress on the plow in forward mode.
- 8- and 9-foot widths
- Hiniker Quick-Hitch system is a drive-in mounting system that provides easy one-lever attachment of the plow to the truck