Sheyenne Tooling and Manufacturing’s 600CT snowblower for compact tractors features a concentric-axis design, meaning the impeller and auger rotate on the same shaft and in the same direction to improve performance and reduce maintenance concerns. Additionally, the standard quick-attach, front-mount design of the blower allows full articulation of the loader’s arms during operation.
- 74-inch cutting width and a 28-inch cutting height for managing tall drifts and snow piles
- 18-inch, four-blade impeller
- Comes with a hydraulic pump, which installs on the tractor’s mid-mount PTO shaft and uses oil from the loader circuit of the tractor
- Also comes with a solenoid valve for electric-over-hydraulic control of the discharge chute and deflector
- Once the system is installed, an operator can remove the 600CT and switch back to the loader bucket in just a few minutes
- Also available is a rear-mounted pump option, which requires the user to purchase an additional step-up gearbox to rear-mount the PTO pump
- Other standard features include heavy-duty flighting and fully adjustable skid plates