The HRX Series has been redeveloped to include technological enhancements that improve ease-of-use and performance for both homeowners and landscapers.
Both the Honda HRX and HRR Series mowers have been redeveloped to include technological enhancements that improve ease-of-use and performance for homeowners and landscapers.
The Honda HRR Series (pictured) consists of four different models, each containing a number of standard features and benefits, including:
- Easy-starting four-stroke, single cylinder GCV160 OHC engine
- Internal timing belt for demanding mowing conditions
- Offset twin-blade MicroCut System for finer clippings and efficiently bagging
- 21-inch heavy-duty steel mowing deck
- Easy on/easy off grass bag with 2.4 bushel capacity
- EZ Fold, adjustable two-position handle
HRX models are powered by the four-stroke, single-cylinder GCV190 OHC engine. In HRX electric start models, electricity is fed to a small starter motor incorporated in the GCV190 engine. All HRX mowers include Honda's unique Versamow System with Clip Director that enables simultaneous distribution of clippings to both the bag and the ground. The Honda Versamow System is designed to be a complete four-in-one mowing system with added flexibility. A Clip Director lever located behind the engine cowling operates a sliding door between the lawnmower deck and the grass bag allowing the operator to easily:
- Rear discharge
- Mulch 100% of clippings
- Bag 100% of clippings
- Simultaneously mulch and bag or rear discharge in varying degrees