Honda Power Equipment introduced its redesigned HRX premium residential lawn mowers at the 2012 GIE+EXPO trade show. Receiving several key feature updates, the HRX Series has been redeveloped to include technological enhancements that improve ease-of-use and performance for homeowners and landscapers.
The Honda HRX Series has been expanded to offer a broader range of design choices for consumers. The HRX217VLA model has been added to the HRX Series lineup. This self-propelled, Variable Speed Smart Drive Nexite deck lawn mower is a self-charging, electric-start model equipped with a small Cyclon sealed lead-acid battery for easy and dependable starting. The battery is mounted on the lawn mower’s handlebar and integrated with a convenient automotive-style key switch.
- Mower includes Honda’s unique Versamow System with Clip Director for easy distribution of clippings to both the bag and the ground.
- Honda Versamow System is designed to be a complete four-in-one mowing system delivering the ultimate in flexibility.
- Clip Director lever located behind the engine cowling operates a sliding door between the lawnmower deck and the grass bag for easy discharge, mulching and bagging.
- Powered by the four-stroke, single-cylinder GCV190 OHC engine.
- HRX electric-start models feed electricity to a small starter motor incorporated in the GCV190 engine.