With a 30-inch cut width, this mower offers 43% more cut area per pass, yet maneuverability and balance remain similar to a traditional 21-inch push mower, according to the company.
- 4.6-inch deep, 3-in-1 cutting deck quickly changes from side-discharge, mulching or bagging without tools
- High-performance blades and deck design deliver superior cut quality contractors expect, according to Exmark
- Patented front height adjustment system and single-point rear height adjuster are designed to provide years of durable service
- Heavy-duty, positive drive transmission with infinitely variable ground speed, up to 4.2 mph
- Timed, two-blade deck-drive system isolates the engine from shock load
- Kawasaki KAI FJ180V engine with remote 1-gallon fuel tank
- One-year limited commercial-use warranty