Syngenta says its Caravan G is a multi-purpose insecticide/fungicide that controls a broad range of insect and disease pests with a single visit. It controls a wide range of insect and disease pests including white grubs, chinch bugs, ants, craneflies, billbugs, Japanese beetles, sod webworms, brown patch, leaf spot, necrotic ring spot and red thread.
- Delivers the disease control of Heritage G fungicide and the insect control of Meridian 25WG insecticide
- Ready-to-use product comes in a 30-pound bag with an easy-to-close zipper seal so you use only what you need for a cost-effective spot or full-yard treatment
- Approximately 2.0 to 2.8 pounds of Caravan G are needed per 1,000 square feet
- While timing and geographies vary, one application of Caravan G made between May 15 through July 15 can yield season-long grub control and up to one month preventive brown patch control, according to Syngenta
- Active ingredient: Thiamethoxam + Azoxystrobin