Stihl says its FS 50 C-E offers the same benefits as the FS 40 C-E—lightweight, balanced and a curved shaft for enhanced handling—with the added benefit of an 8-inch-longer shaft, which is ideal for taller users.
- 20% more fuel efficient than the FS 46
- Easy2Start system for minimal pulling force
- Semi-automatic choke lever helps prevent flooding
- Momentary stop switch turns off the engine and then automatically resets for the next start
- AutoCut C 5-2 EasySpool two-line head for proven and dependable cutting