Snapper has redesigned its rear-engine riding mower for 2013 with a combination of tried and true features, new technologies and a simpler design.
- The RE100, RE110 and RE130 offer Snapper’s classic disc-drive transmission, 28- and 33-inch Hi Vac mowing deck options, Briggs & Stratton engine, easy on/off design, and a two-gallon tank
- The hydrostatic, all-steel construction of the RE210 replaces the RE200 with a 33-inch Hi Vac mowing deck and Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt engine
- All models feature a steel frame, seat deck and mowing deck, and an optional Ninja mulching blade
- Simple changeover from mulching to side discharge at no additional cost
- Easy leveling of the mower deck with a single wrench
- Flip-up seat for easy, effortless battery access