Ferris says its IS 600Z zero-turn mower is a superior value. Featuring patented suspension technology, the IS 600Z also features a patent-pending steering system with solid rods and sealed ball-bearing pivots to deliver long-lasting, smooth control.
- 27-gross-hp Briggs & Stratton Professional Series or 18.5-gross-hp Kawasaki FS600V engine
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 transaxles
- 44- or 48-inch cutting width
- Foot-operated deck lift provides variable cutting heights from 1.5 to 4.5 inches
- iCD Cutting System with striping kit
- Deck made from 10-gauge steel, featuring over-lap welded corners, double thick top and reinforced side skirts