Ferris says its IS700Z zero-turn mower offers up to five feet of cutting power at an amazing value. Featuring patented suspension technology, the IS 700Z also features a patent-pending steering system with solid rods and sealed ball-bearing pivots to deliver long-lasting, smooth control.
- Engine choices include 28-gross-hp Vanguard Big Block, 28-gross-hp Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series, 23.5-gross-hp Kawasaki FS730V, or 23-gross-hp Kawasaki FS691V engine
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 transaxles
- iCD Cutting System with striping kit
- 52- or 61-inch cutting width
- Foot-operated deck lift provides variable cutting heights from 1.5 to 5 inches
- Up to 10 mph ground speed
- 5.5-gallon fuel tank