Containing four active ingredients—Quinclorac, Sulfentrazone, 2,4-D and Dicamba—PBI/Gordon says its Q4 Plus offers users a versatile product to manage yellow nutsedge, and select grassy and broadleaf weeds established in turfgrass areas. Combined with the power and speed associated with the ProForm line of PBI/Gordon products, Q4 Plus provides a fast visual response with rapid decline of grassy and broadleaf weeds and a wide window of application for broadleaf weeds, the company says.
- Improved formulation for use on bluegrasses, perennial and annual ryegrass, and fescues
- Control of more than 80 weeds with post-emergence activity
- Less discoloration on cool-season turf compared to MSMA, the company says
- Suitable for applications up to 90°
- Delivers 0.75 pounds ai/acre of Quinclorac for enhanced control of grassy weeds such as crabgrass and foxtail