- 31-inch cutting width for quicker work in large areas
- Rubber track undercarriage enables smoother operation on a variety of soil conditions and steep, uneven terrain
- Flail cutter head will tackle heavy vegetation and light field grass
- Heavy duty and built for low maintenance
- Powered by a rugged, overhead-valve, Subaru industrial engine
- Equipped with electric start and heavy-duty hour meter
- Simple-to-adjust blade height controls from 0-4 inches
CG101 Walk Behind Brush Mower
Product From Canycom Sales North America
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From PECO Inc.
Featuring a 48-inch cut width, Peco says its TBB-3002 Brush Blazer is a solution between smaller-scale lawn units and large, commercial forestry attachments. The Brush Blazer can tackle trees up to 4 inches in diameter.
- Product From Loftness Specialized Farm Equ.
As part of its VMLogix line of products, Loftness introduces the Carbide Cutter G3 high-performance mulching head attachment for skid steers. This product incorporates enhanced cutting-tooth technologies and power-drive systems, while maintaining rugged reliability.
- Product From Bradco
The Bradco Ground Shark Extreme-Duty Brush Cutter by Paladin attaches to high-flow skid steers for increased production, maximum reliability and ease of maintenance when clearing tough ground vegetation, brush and sapling trees up to 7” in diameter. Four blades with alternating bevels provide deep penetrating, self-clearing, axe-like cuts and spin on a heavy-duty retention disc for increased stability and smooth operation. To increase blade wear life, the 3/4”-thick high-grade steel blades are designed to rotate in when there is contact with an obstacle.
- Product From Positec USA - Worx
The Worx 20V Max Lithium GT Trimmer/Edger features a squeeze-and-go trigger. This auto-feed trimmer/edger weighs only 5.3 pounds (with battery) and cuts a 10-inch diameter swath. It operates at a no-load speed of 8,500 rpm, driving the durable, braided, proprietary DNA2 spiral line (0.065 in, diameter) through grass, weeds and light brush. There’s no fumbling with line changes. Worx features a quick-change, snap-in spool system and includes three free spools in every box.
- Product From Gravely
The Gravely Pro-Trim Professional Walk-Behind Trimmer removes and levels tall grass and weeds where mowers can’t reach.
- Unique 15° pivoting deck and head assembly allows the operator to trim in tight spaces, such as along walls and fences
- Product From Little Wonder
Little Wonder says its Hydro Brush Cutter (Hydro BRC-24) has an attractive, rugged design that is sure to make the new unit a standout in the brush cutter category.
- Constructed of 7- and 10-gauge welded steel
- Product From Brown Products Inc.
- 12-hp Honda GXV390 engine
- Electric and recoil start
- Hydro-Gear transaxle with infinite speed control
- Maneuver forward and reverse with one hand
- 26” cut width, adjustable cutting height
- Cut up to 2-1/2” diameter brush and saplings
- Product From Canycom Sales North America
The Canycom CG431 Brush Cutter features a 44-hp Kubota diesel engine, two-range hydrostatic transmission, an automatically leveling operator platform for comfortable operation on steep slopes, side-shifting cutter head, durable flail blades, and heavy-duty rubber tracks for balanced weight distribution. Climbs grades up to 35°.
- Product From Jari USA
Jari USA manufactures a self-propelled walk-behind sickle mower for commercial, industrial and residential users. Jari says its mowers are designed to cut difficult, heavy growth areas without plugging.
- Product From Turf Teq
Turf Teq has introduced the Model 1304HC Fixed Frame Brush Cutter. This unit features a 13-hp Honda Engine and is self propelled with a fully hydrostatic forward/reverse transmission. The hydrostatic drive provides maximum productivity while operating in a variety of conditions.