John Deere says its CT315 is lightweight and agile, yet packs 45 turbocharged horses into its small frame to deliver best-in-class stability, breakout force, visibility, and wide-open service access.
- John Deere-designed and -manufactured 4024T 4-cylinder 2.4L engine is rated at 2,400 rpm for smooth operation, low noise, and maximum fuel efficiency
- Engine oil dipstick and filler neck are accessible for fast and easy checks
- Three-roller track frames, unique front idler/roller design, and steel-imbedded rubber tracks deliver a smoother ride
- Designed for easier transport between jobsites
- Numerous Worksite Pro attachments are available
- Radial-lift boom is designed to always keep the bucket or attachment at the highest point in the lift path