Ferris says its ComfortControl DD series is built tough, with a low, wide stance that results in increased traction and stability. The Comfort Control design provides smooth, user-friendly operation. The Cruise Control Bar with independent steering override allows the operator a multitude of handling options.
- Available in various cutting widths from 36 to 61 inches
- 23.5-gross-hp Kawasaki FX730V or 20.5-gross-hp Kawasaki FX651V engine options
- 5-gallon fuel capacity
- 10-gauge, fabricated, double-top deck
- Double-reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- Dual hydrostatic transmission