The Vermeer S650TX mini skid steer features a four-pump hydraulic system that delivers hydraulic fluid flow of 13.75 gallons per minute. The additional capacity of the four-pump hydraulic configuration helps enhance attachment performance and increase operational efficiency.
- A frame design with idler positioned close to the front attachment plate improves overall lifting capacity, reduces overall machine weight, avoiding the need for additional counterweights at the rear of the machine
- With a tipping capacity of 1,890 pounds and rated operating capacity (SAE) of 660 pounds, users are able to accommodate heavier loads using the S650TX, helping advance productivity
- 24.8-hp Kubota D1105-ET03 diesel engine
- Available with either a 7- or 9-inch rubber tracks
- Measures 91.5 inches long when outfitted with a standard bucket
- Spring-cushioned platform keeps operators out of mud and debris
- Equipped with an operator presence system that suspends ground drive and attachment motion if the operator steps off the machine