Charter Software Inc., a leading provider of business management system software for agricultural, construction and outdoor power equipment dealers, is pleased to announce the availability of Aspen Lite, an affordable, streamlined version of their Aspen business management system.
This software is ideal for smaller, single-location enterprises in need of an affordable business system to manage their parts, work orders, rentals, customers and sales, while allowing them to retain their existing bookkeeping software.
- Dealers can either utilize Aspen Lite’s built-in integration with QuickBooks or export their accounting data to use externally; ideal for dealers who don’t do their accounting in-house or who just like using QuickBooks
- System dashboard from where users can drill down to detailed data
- Send instant messages between dealership staff
- Email customers directly from the system
- Enjoy instant access to suppliers’ parts pricing, eliminating the need to hand-key parts information
- Track customers’ invoice and service history
- Fine-tune inventory by always knowing what’s in stock and on order for the shelf, work orders and customers
- Interfaces with popular electronic parts catalogs, as well as online parts ordering systems
- Hosted on Charter’s secure web servers, there is no initial hardware investment