Quali-Pro’s Negate 37WG post-emergent herbicide features a synergistic formulation which allows turf managers to control more than 35 grasses and broadleaf weeds in Bermudagrass and Zoysiagrass, including POA and ryegrass. Negate is labeled for golf courses, professionally managed college and sports fields, industrial commercial turf and landscape ornamentals, sod farms and other similar non-residential areas to provide cool-season weed control management for warm-season turf.
- Inhibits the growth enzyme acetolactate synthase (ALS), providing fast and complete post-emergent control
- Wettable granule (WG) formulation with a pack size of 1.5 ounces which treats one acre
- Just one application will reportedly help you keep your turf consistently strong, healthy and clean
- Attacks grasses and weeds systemically, moving through the plant by absorption through the foliage and roots
- Will also control stubborn weed species such as clover, dandelion, henbit, chickweed and prostrate spurge