Briggs & Stratton says its 1000 Series engine has been specifically designed for compact riding mowers, delivering 10 ft. lbs. of gross torque power (as rated in accordance with SAE J1940) in a lightweight package, ensuring that mowers powered by this engine will remain nimble, yet capable of cutting tall grass.
- Weighs less than 32 pounds
- Optional ReadyStart electric starting system
- 1.2-quart fuel tank provides longer run time between fill-ups
- Commercial-quality air cleaner – dual seals provide better protection from dirt and debris
- Large, tube-outlet muffler – delivers quieter operations and enhanced tonal quality
- High-mount oil fill – makes oil checks quick and easy