Gravely's Pro-Turn 460 and 472 LP propane riding mowers feature a Kawasaki FX850V EnviroGuard-converted engine that is specifically designed for propane.
- Accommodates twin 33.5-pound (7.5-gallon) propane tanks, which are offset on the left side of the mower for both the use of a bagger and view of the trim edge
- Vapor withdrawal system provides better start-up, no freezing, more efficient fuel consumption and less maintenance
- Can reportedly start at temperatures down to minus 15° F
- Vibration isolation to reduce operator fatigue and enhance user experience and comfort
- Dial height-of-cut system, rather than a pin height-of-cut selector, for simple adjustments
- Large front caster tires at 15 inches in diameter
- Hydro-Gear ZT5400 integrated transaxles instead of pumps and motors