Kubota’s BX70 Series of sub-compact tractors includes four models: BX1870, BX2370, BX2670 and the BX25D. With improved comfort, convenience and operation, Kubota says this series has the power and versatility for digging, hauling, mowing, snow blowing, tilling and plowing through yard projects, big or small.
- Cruise control and a deluxe, high-back reclining seat with armrests are standard on all models except BX1870
- Steering wheel incorporates a smaller hub and is positioned closer to the operator for better comfort and visibility
- Easy-to-read dash instrumentation features a large analog tachometer, digital gauges and warning lights
- All models accept an optional “Quick Attach” system
- Powered by efficient, three-cylinder, 18- to 23-hp Kubota diesel engines