John Deere says its E-Series line was developed after extensive input from customers. The line includes five skid-steer models and four compact track loaders (CTLs), each with Interim Tier Four or Final Tier Four engines and several improvements designed to enhance operator and machine productivity.
- The large-frame skid steers and CTLs feature a flat floor design with 25% more foot room than previous models
- Lower noise levels also contribute to reduced operator fatigue and increased productivity
- All models include low-effort electro-hydraulic (EH) controls for additional comfort and ease of operation; the EH controls are available for ISO, H and foot control patterns
- Option to allow the operator to switch between all three previously mentioned industry control patterns
- Connect-under-pressure auxiliary hydraulic couplers
- Courtesy lighting feature automatically shuts the machine lights off after operation