Cushman says its next evolution in turf utility vehicles is a fully electric Cushman Hauler Pro with a 72-volt AC drivetrain that provides the range and power once exclusive to gas-powered machines in a silent, zero-emissions vehicle.
- Offers up to 50 miles of range between charges
- Patented AC Drive technology ensures consistent power and performance throughout the day
- AC Drive technology reportedly up to 25% more energy-efficient than DC technology
- Regenerative braking recharges the batteries whenever the vehicle’s brakes are applieD
- Speed control to maintain constant speeds up and down steep slopes
- Maximum load capacity of 1,000 pounds
- Standard with a 9.5-cubic-foot cargo bed; 14.9-cubic-foot aluminum cargo bed available as a factory-installed option