John Deere says its 35G Compact Excavator is “customer-inspired.” A smaller, nimbler cousin to John Deere’s G-Series excavators, the 35G offers a 23-hp Final Tier 4 diesel engine, without the need for an after-treatment device.
- Longer, wider operator station
- Increased visibility
- FT4 engine design based on John Deere’s IT4 design which the company says has a track record of exceptional reliability
- Auto-idle slows engine speed when the pilot-control levers are momentarily released
- New door for improved entry and visibility to the left-hand side of the machine
- Door design also widens the size of the opening for entering the cab
- Within the operator station, a multifunction monitor provides a coolant temperature and fuel gauge, clock, two trip meters, regeneration inhibit, auto shut down control, and machine hours