The Enhanced Control System (ECS) is featured on the Advantage X-Series.
Request more information
Exmark says its Vantage X-Series has an advantage over the competition: A patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for unmatched, day-long operator comfort.
- 48-, 52- or 60-inch, full-floating deck
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top is formed and continuously seam welded, while the 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed-and-welded spindle-mounting locations improve strength and reduce weight
- Angled operator platform for hillside comfort
- Rubber platform with self-compensating suspension
- Patented, integrated thigh pads pivot away, allowing easy access for maintenance
- Upgraded hydro drive – new 12cc pump and 230cc wheel motor
- Maintainable ground speed of up to 8 mph
- Engine Options: 651cc or 691cc Kawasaki; 730cc or 740cc Kohler EFI
- Mechanical lift-assist springs on the deck