Mini loaders like the Boxer are appreciated for their compact size and versatility, thanks to a variety of working attachments like this auger.
Featuring a stand-on platform for operator comfort and safety, the Boxer 320 is only 35 inches wide, allowing it to perform a variety of tasks but still maneuver through a standard gate.
- 20-hp Kohler gas engine
- 1,250-pound tip capacity
- 625-pound operation capacity (50% tip load)
- 438-pound capacity (35% tip load)
- Dedicated oil cooler to better manage hydraulic heat generation
- Well-balanced and stable with a 32-inch wheelbase
- 3.4-mph max ground speed
- Skid steer-style controls
- 5-inch ground clearance
- 92-inch overall operating height
- Weighs 1,740 pounds without bucket
- 7-inch track width