West Chicago-based Nordic Auto Plow LLC now offers its patent-pending plow design for light trucks, SUVs, cars, ATVs and riding mowers. The company says this now provides both homeowners and residential plowing contractors with numerous options for clearing driveway snow.
- Plow blade is always the same regardless of vehicle type, although the attachment mechanisms vary
- Plow blade weighs less than 50 pounds
- Readily moves into position and attaches in just minutes, according to the company
- Rounded blade is designed to glide over uneven surfaces such as driveway cracks, minor grade variances, paver bricks and gravel
- Won’t scrape or damage driveway surfaces, the company assures
- Blade made from ABS plastic, and is reversible for extended life
- ATV and riding mower version also useful in non-winter months to push mulch, topsoil, leaves and sand, etc.