Toro’s Mid-Sized, Floating-Deck Walk-Behind mowers are outfitted with Toro’s Turbo Force cutting deck in widths ranging from 36 to 52 inches. With its heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel construction and flexible rubber discharge chute, the Turbo Force deck is known for its durability and performance, Toro says.
- Commercial-grade, twin-cylinder Kawasaki engines, ranging from 14.5 to 18.5 hp, work with either gear- or hydro-drive systems
- Choose between traditional Twin Lever controls and the Toro-exclusive T-Bar control system; both control systems are easy to master and have been shown to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity, the company says
- Patented adjustable baffle allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique jobsites or different times of the season
- Semi-pneumatic flat-free caster tires decrease downtime by eliminating flats
- Turbo Force deck with fully welded bull-nose bumper
- Rugged spindle assembly on the gear-drive model is rigorously tested to ensure that it can survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles; cast iron housing, with a 9-3/8-inch-diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell; built with maintenance-free sealed ball bearings