TurfEx Thatch, Groom ‘N’ Sweep Package
TurfEx offers the Thatch, Groom ‘N’ Sweep Package, an attachment system designed especially for zero-turn mowers. The versatile attachment can be converted from a sweeper to dethatcher without having to purchase additional equipment. The Thatch, Groom ‘N’ Sweep Package uses a universal mount that easily fits the form of most major manufacturers’ zero-turn mowers. The attachment includes two rows of brush sections, which can be replaced with spring-mounted tines to turn the sweeper into a dethatcher in minutes. To switch between the two, remove the containment plate, and then slide the brush or tine sections in and out of the housing.
- Available in both 48- and 60-inch widths (models MT480 and MT600, respectively)
- Polypropylene brushes designed to work well in forward and reverse, helping to clean out tight spots
- Dethatcher tines designed to keep turf damage to a minimum
- Support wheels with adjustable height designed to optimize control while dethatching
- Optional lift kit raises attachment off the ground when not in use
- Further extend the attachment’s versatility with the leaf pusher accessory
In an effort to minimize turf damage and eliminate gouging, the attachment package features TurfEx’s exclusive Flex Hitch design. This system is designed to allow the attachment to automatically pivot on the hitch as the ground elevation changes from one end of the unit to the other.