Husqvarna's hollow-tine aerators are self-propelled and feature free-wheeling outer tines designed for better maneuverability around corners and tight areas with less turf damage.
- Additional side weights are intended to improve soil penetration and are removable for reduced effort when lifting or for altering weight balance on slopes and inclines
- Lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire are designed for easy transport and steering
- Rear-wheel control allows adjustment of working depth and settings
- Powered by a 3.5-hp Honda GX120 engine
- Aerating width of 25.5 inches
- Can aerate up to 3 inches deep