Blizzard offers a full line of POWER PUSHER™ Box Plows designed to move maximum yards of snow in minimal time.
Skid-steer models are available in 8' and 10' widths while backhoe-loader models are available in 10' and 12' widths. Both types feature 36"-tall moldboards and side plates. Three wheel-loader models are also available in 12', 14' and 16' widths with 48"-tall moldboards and side plates.
- Wheel-loader models: 15, 18 or 21 yards
- Backhoe models: 9 or 11 yards
- Skid-steer models: 7 or 9 yards
Key durability features include:
- Each channel is internally lined with stiffener ribs for enhanced structural integrity; engineered for bucket-impact strength
- For increased strength, the attachment system features fully formed gussets to support both the upper and lower post which connect directly with the internal stiffener ribs
- Side-support posts are positioned to resist bending from accidental impact
- Abrasion-resistant wear shoes designed for longer life
- Adjustable and reversible rubber cutting edge
- Salt-tested, industrial paint with dense primer to resist the elements and protect the steel