Fisher now offers a full line of Storm Boxx pusher plows for faster control of heavy-snow situations.
Skid-steer models are available in 8- and 10-foot widths while backhoe loader models are available in 10- and 12-foot widths. Both types of Storm Boxx pusher plows feature 36-inch tall moldboards and side plates. Three wheel-loader models are also available in 12-, 14- and 16-foot widths with 48-inch-tall moldboards and side plates.
- Wheel-loader models: 15, 18 or 21 yards
- Backhoe models: 9 or 11 yards
- Skid-steer models: 7 or 9 yards
Key durability features include:
- Each channel is internally lined with stiffener ribs for enhanced structural integrity; engineered for bucket-impact strength
- For increased strength, the attachment system features fully formed gussets to support both the upper and lower post which connect directly with the internal stiffener ribs
- Side-support posts are positioned to resist bending from accidental impact
- Abrasion-resistant wear shoes designed for longer life
- Adjustable and reversible rubber cutting edge
- Salt-tested, industrial paint with dense primer to resist the elements and protect the steel