FISHER® offers a full line of STORM BOXX™ pusher plows for faster control of heavy-snow situations.
Skid-steer models are available in 8' and 10' widths while backhoe loader models are available in 10' and 12' widths. Both types of STORM BOXX pusher plows feature 36" tall moldboards and side plates. Three wheel-loader models are also available in 12', 14' and 16' widths with 48"-tall moldboards and side plates.
- Wheel-loader models: 15, 18 or 21 yards
- Backhoe models: 9 or 11 yards
- Skid-steer models: 7 or 9 yards
Key durability features include:
- Each channel is internally lined with stiffener ribs for enhanced structural integrity; engineered for bucket-impact strength
- For increased strength, the attachment system features fully formed gussets to support both the upper and lower post which connect directly with the internal stiffener ribs
- Side-support posts are positioned to resist bending from accidental impact
- Abrasion-resistant wear shoes designed for longer life
- Adjustable and reversible rubber cutting edge
- Salt-tested, industrial paint with dense primer to resist the elements and protect the steel