Country Clipper says its Wrangler zero-turn mower has been designed to give homeowners a compact machine for fast, efficient mowing. Equipped with a 20-hp Kohler or 21.5-hp Kawasaki engine, the Wrangler provides plenty of power and torque whether you are discharging or using the optional mulching kit or grass bagger, Country Clipper assures.
- Can travel at speeds up to 7.5 mph
- 41-, 48- and 52-inch cutting widths
- Reportedly mow up to nearly 4 acres per hour
- 5-gallon fuel capacity
- “Point and Go” Joystick or Twin Lever steering options
- Patented stand-up deck; using the Quick Release System, the deck can be lifted to nearly 90° for easy access to the underside of the deck
- HydroGear EZT drive system