Country Clipper’s Edge XLT is the big brother of its Edge zero-turn mower. A wide front step provides ease of getting on and off the mower.
- Country Clipper’s articulating front axle and deck allows these components to move independently, reducing gouging and providing a smoother ride on rough or uneven terrain
- 24-hp Kawasaki engine
- 52- or 60-inch cutting widths.
- Reportedly mow up to 4.75 acres per hour with speeds up to 8 mph
- 5-gallon fuel capacity
- “Point and Go” Joystick or Twin Lever steering options
- Patented stand-up deck; using the Quick Release System, the deck can be lifted to nearly 90° for easy access to the underside of the deck