Ariens has introduced its new Path-Pro single-stage snowthrower for the 2013-14 snow season. Path-Pro is a lightweight, compact and maneuverable machine starting at an entry price of $399. Ariens says this new model is small in size, but is designed to be durable enough for heavyweight use by professional snow removal crews.
- 21-inch clearing width
- Ariens AX engines in 136cc or 208cc displacement options
- Cleans down to the pavement and delivers a throwing distance of up to 35 feet
- Chute rotation option allows the operator to direct snow left or right while in use
The new Path-Pro is the smallest snowthrower built by Ariens, the number one Sno-Thro brand in the world, according to Steve Demsien, vice president of marketing. Ariens offers more than 20 models of snowthrowers available for every type of use.
“Ariens applied its 50 years of experience in the design of heavy-duty two-stage snowthrowers and created a single-stage model that lives up to the Ariens standard of durability in a smaller, lightweight machine,” says Demsien. “The target market is professional snow removal contractors who will give these machines a beating day in and day out, and homeowners who desire those same professional results. This machine was designed to hold up when transported, loaded on and off trucks, and run in high-use conditions.”
Other heavy-duty features include:
- Foldable, ergonomic handle
- Commercial-duty housing designed to cut through packed snow
- Reinforced rubber augers
- Protective guard to shield critical engine components
- Unique cowl design provides easier access to engine controls and service points for easier maintenance
The Path-Pro is available in five models with recoil or electric start options and is covered by a three-year consumer, 90-day commercial warranty.