The Boss Snowplow has unveiled a new fully hydraulic plow for ATV use, complementing the full lineup of UTV plows currently available from Boss.
The Boss 5-Foot Poly Straight-Blade ATV Plow is designed with a low-profile undercarriage for Polaris 550/850 Sportsman models. Additional models will be available soon. When the ATV plow is not attached, the ATV will remain trail-compatible.
"Demand for our small but powerful snowplows continues to grow," says Mark Klossner, marketing director for The Boss Snowplow. "This new ATV Plow offers the same rugged Boss features and quality enhancements found in our full-size models. For homeowners and ATV enthusiasts, that means they can make maximum use of their vehicle when not on the trail.”
Key features include:
- Fully hydraulic, winchless system providing a full 30° of lifting height and 30° of power angling for higher snow stacking
- High-performance hydraulic package is fully enclosed to protect against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up for enhanced durability
- Attaching is designed to be fast and easy with The Boss RT3 hitch system
- Ergonomically designed switch-box controller is designed for easy mounting, allowing for convenient accessibility on the ATV handle bar
- Exclusive SmartShield finish to deliver more durable corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine