Featuring a dual-trip design, The Boss Snowplow introduces new 8’2” and 9’2” Poly, Steel and Stainless Steel DXT Plows designed to provide maximum plow and vehicle impact protection. These new multi-position plows join the 10’ Steel DXT, offering snow removal professionals a full range of V-plows to tackle large amounts of snow from any angle.
“Road hazards and obstacles are a way of life for snow-removal professionals,” says Mark Klossner, marketing director for The Boss Snowplow. “That’s why we created the DXT Plow. This innovation combines the best in trip-edge and full moldboard trip technologies to minimize damage to the plow when obstacles are encountered."
Protection from obstruction. The Boss’ dual-trip design of the DXT delivers enhanced plow protection when striking hidden obstacles. The base angle trips independently, significantly reducing impacts when lower obstacles, such as manhole covers, are hit. The Boss full moldboard trip protects against taller obstructions (6 inches or more), such as frozen snow banks when in V, scoop and angled positions.
Additional features include:
- Heavy-duty torsion springs provide maximum trip-edge performance and enhanced reliability and durability
- To minimize blade twisting, the DXT features heavy-duty push frames and center sections
- For ease of use, the DXT family utilizes the SmartHitch2 Attachment System
- Flare-wing design to throw snow higher and farther
- Fully enclosed, weather-protected hydraulic system offering lower maintenance operation in even the worst conditions
- Wear-resistant curb guards and snow catcher