Pro-Tech says its Savik-branded ERG Containment Plow features industry-first sensor technology, component optimization and mass customization to provide snow and ice professionals the ultimate in flexibility, efficiency, productivity and results.
The Savik ERG plow sensor delivers real-time feedback to the operator, providing guidance on cutting edge down pressure and plow position. This will allow for increased efficiency and scraping consistency while reducing unnecessary wear to both the plow and plowed surface.
In addition to the plow sensor, the ERG Containment Plow has many other innovative features, according to Pro-Tech:
- 2-foot dual steel-edge cutting sections – Can improve surface outcome, operator productivity
- Poly hinge – Eliminates moving parts found in spring-loaded trip edges, helping to avoid costly repairs
- Binding bucket clamp – Eliminates chains, clevises and loose ratchet binders
- Flexible poly coupler – Easily change connection types, eliminates vibrations back to the cab
- Low-profile chassis – Slot-and-tab construction provides for superior strength
- Wear shoes – Pin-on design requires no tools for replacement