The Hydro Brush 36 is the newest addition to the Ariens Power Brush line. New for 2013, the Hydro Brush is an all-season machine capable of moving snow, sand, dirt and gravel.
The hydrostatic transmission on this unit has been engineered in partnership with Hydro-Gear. Designed with a thermal management system to prevent overheating, the Hydro-Gear RT-210 transmission allows for infinite speed control, smoother operation and minimal maintenance. Speed can be adjusted while the power brush is still moving, eliminating the jumping or lurching with speed changes. The drive system’s synthetic oil will not break down like conventional oils and does not require adjustments, meaning it’s maintenance-free.
- Removes up to 6 inches of snow and other debris from sidewalks, driveways and decorative surfaces like patio brick or cobblestone
- Can also be used to dethatch or remove gravel from lawns.
- Automatic traction control optimizes maneuverability
- 40° brush head rotation with an operator-controlled pivot lock simplifies changing the head direction
- Height-adjustment system accommodates various surfaces and improves brush wear
- 287cc Subaru Engine with 12-volt electric start
- 36-inch clearing width
- Automatic traction control
- Steel dash construction for durability
- Optional attachments including a snow cab, debris deflector, tire chains and wire bristles