John Deere is expanding its line of ZTrak mowers by adding a Flex Fuel model. The new, industry-exclusive, Z925M Flex Fuel is compatible with ethanol blends up to E85, giving contractors a new alternative fuel option for their fleets.
“When we introduced the new line of ZTrak mowers last year, our intent was to meet the needs of every customer,” said Steve Wilhelmi, John Deere tactical marketing manager. “The new Z925M Flex Fuel model continues that mission by appealing to customers who need or prefer to run on alternative-fuel platforms.”
Key features include:
- 24.6-hp, electronic fuel-injected engine from Kohler
- Top speed of 10 mph
- 54- and 60-inch widths
- 7-Iron deck for added durability
- Option of an isolation seat or a fully adjustable, suspension seat
- For easier cleanup on the jobsite, an optional, integrated material collection system provides a Dump-From-Seat option for enhanced ease of use
- 3-year/1,200-hour warranty
Like the rest of the ZTrak lineup, the Z925M Flex Fuel is an eligible purchase within the GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program, which is designed to help customers manage their equipment more easily and cost-effectively.