Kage Innovation says its SnowStorm Blade is designed specifically to take abuse from mid-sized wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, telehandlers and agricultural tractors. The SnowStorm blade and SnowKage mate perfectly. The Hydro-Lock brackets of the blade latch onto the bars of the box, instantly creating what the company calls the ultimate snow-pushing tool.
- Angle plow or push without leaving the cab
- Utilizes the steel cutting edge and down pressure of the plow to cut down to the pavement in one pass, the company says
- Can reportedly cut plowing time by 50% or more
- Bolt-on undercarriage kits for tractor mounting
- 10-, 12- or 14-foot blade width
- Blade width at full angle: 97, 116.5 or 136 inches
- Oscillation (degrees/inches): 6°/12.5", 6°/15", 6°/17.5"