New Holland offers seven skid-steer loaders rated from 43 to 84 hp with bucket breakout forces ranging from 4,150 to 8,585 pounds.
- Self-leveling bucket feature on Super Boom vertical lift models
- Tier 4 Final engines
- Full-size cab with air ride seats, ergonomically designed joystick, heat, air conditioning and other features
- Longer wheelbase and lower center of gravity for added stability
- 16- to 25.5-gallon fuel tanks allow 10 to 12 hours of operation before refueling
- Standard proportional auxiliary control