New Holland says that quiet, fuel-efficient four-cylinder engines give you the power you need for loading, mowing, digging, blowing snow, tilling and more. Plus, you get fast implement response and steering thanks to the high-capacity, dual-pump hydraulic system.
- Four models are the 30 (pictured), 35, 40 and 50
- Sloped hood and lighting package enhance operator's view
- Seat and steering wheel adjust to match every operator
- Controls are color-coded and clearly marked
- 12x12 synchronized shuttle shift (SSS) transmission on smaller models or 16x16 SSS transmission on larger models make it easier to shift between forward and reverse repeatedly
- Lift capacity at max height at 19'7" is 1,000 or 1,370 pounds
- Lift capacity at max height at pins is 1,370 or 1,940 pounds