Diversified Products has introduced the RigEm&Roll, a remote-controlled grapple for the tree services industry. The patented product attaches to the load line of a crane for safely grabbing and picking large limbs, eliminating the need to go out on the limbs to set chokers.
- Constructed of 100,000-psi steel
- Independently powered by a self-contained 24-volt battery and hydraulic system
- Weighs approximately 500 pounds and has a lifting capacity of 5,500 pounds
- Grapple jaws close using 1,000 psi of force for grabbing limbs up to 20 inches in diameter
- hydraulic cylinders offer faster cycle times and feature integrated check valves, ensuring that the jaws remain firmly closed until the operator releases them