Featuring a 4-cyclinder, turbocharged Perkins 804C-33T diesel engine, the 71-hp Terex PT-75 compact track loader is the newest member of the Terex line of Tier 4 interim-compliant compact construction equipment. Boasting a narrow machine width of 70 inches, Terex says the PT-75 can easily maneuver and operate in confined or congested worksites, making it an ideal loader for landscapers and general contractors. Its purpose-built chassis is designed to be a heavy-duty machine within a compact package.
- 178.5 ft-lb of peak torque
- Tipping load of 6,200 pounds with a 3,100-pound operating capacity at 50% tipping load capacity
- Lift height of 125 inches
- Equipped with load-sensing, low-flow auxiliary hydraulics from 0-17.4 gpm, high-flow auxiliary hydraulic capability of 30 gpm at 3,000 psi
- Optional two-speed hydrostatic drive system that allows operators to select low for maximum torque or high for faster travel speeds up to 10.5 mph
- Comes standard with 18-inch-wide tracks and patented Posi-Track undercarriage technology with multiple levels of suspension that distributes the machine’s 8,972-pound operating weight down to only 3.5 psi of ground pressure