Dosko 4-inch Chipper
Dosko is debuting the new 13-21T-13H, a 4-inch chipper, at the 2013 GIE+EXPO. The chipper is designed to provide rugged durability and be easy to maintain. The 13-21T-13H is a portable, belt-driven, gravity-fed chipper. It is powered by a Honda GX390 recoil start engine and features a reversible double-edge cutting knife. It can chip a 4-inch-diameter log and fit through a 32-inch doorway or gate for convenient transport.
- Heavy-duty belt tension system tightens belt to engage 21-inch flywheel
- 54-inch-high discharge chute directs chips into the back of a truck or trailer
- 15-inch tires for easy maneuverability
- Fold-down handlebar for compact storage
- Optional lawn and garden/ATV hitch available
Visit Dosko at GIE+EXPO in booth 10108 to learn more about the chipper. A press conference will be held in the booth Friday, October 25, at 9:30 a.m.