Oregon Cordless Tool System says patented gear-drive technology gives its second-generation ST275 Trimmer/Edger 50% more torque for more powerful cutting.
- Dual-line cutting head and flip-down edge guide make it a true 2-in-1 trimming and edging tool
- Trimmer utilizes Oregon’s quick-load trimmer head for fast, easy string loading and reliable bump-feed line advancement
- Variable-speed trigger enables users to determine the cutting speed required, which maximizes run time
- Oregon’s Platinum Gatorline comes standard, offering improved cutting performance and additional resistance to cracking and breaking.
- Weighs only 9.4 pounds with the 2.4 Ah or 4.0 Ah battery pack
- Lightweight and balanced straight trimmer shaft with adjustable large-grip handle offers improved comfort
- Utilizes Oregon PowerNow 40V MAX Lithium Ion battery technology