Stihl says its FS 94 R professional trimmer, new for 2014, offers features to simplify landscaping tasks in a powerful 2-stroke engine package. The FS 94 R debuts as the lightest trimmer in the Stihl professional line, and features one of the best power-to-weight ratios in its class, according to Stihl. At just above 10 pounds, Stihl says the FS 94 R combines performance, portability and innovation to help pros tackle large jobs with less fatigue.
- Ecospeed throttle adjustment wheel allows users to set the most effective speed for a particular application, such as low throttle around flower beds and high throttle to cut through thick grass and weeds
- Designed for quick starts with a semi-automatic choke lever that helps prevent flooding
- High-durability drive shaft with 4-bearing gearbox designed to stand up to tough jobs by providing smooth operation and less vibrations
- TapAction AutoCut 25-2 head comes standard and feeds the double nylon trimmer line with a quick touch on the cutting head
- “R” designation signifies a loop handle, which is ideal for trimming in areas where space is limited